The Project Associate is a valued member who performs a key role in the successful execution of Aptura and Capital projects, including renovation and new construction. The Project Associate regularly interacts with customers, vendors and multiple internal departments, including Capital Sellers, Aptura Project Managers, Designers and Operational support teams. The Project Associate manages and makes decisions with respect to the pricing, quoting, procurement, project tracking and closeout activities of projects. Additionally, the role provides support to the Project Associate team and assists with process improvement projects.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee Aptura and Capital projects to ensure customers' expectations are met with regard to scope, timeline, budget and service requirements while maximizing project profitability.
- Create accurate quotes or proposals, including requesting pricing, freight, logistic and/or installation quotes and drafting quotes or proposals for customers.
- Coordinate and plan the execution of all orders with the customer and project team through order placement and proactive communication of shipment and delivery information.
- Oversee the project fulfillment process including execution of purchase orders, management of shipments, coordination of installation, creation of closeout documentation, and post-installation support.
- Communicate with customers on project progress. Assess project challenges and potential solutions and escalate them proactively and effectively, as needed, to the Capital Seller, Aptura Project Manager, and/or leadership.
- Manage changes in the fulfillment process to meet project timelines and budgets, while minimizing net loss. Provide proactive communication to Capital Sellers, Aptura Project Managers, Designers and other sales/studio partners.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, to include Capital Sellers, Aptura Project Managers, Aptura Studios, Designers, and other teams as necessary to fulfill on a project for the customer.
- Specialize in specific and more complicated product offerings as needed and directed by the leader.
- Participate in targeted customer visits capturing all customer selections, customer phone calls, and traveling on-site as needed.
- Participate in process improvement activities or other projects as assigned by leader.