The Systems Software Analyst II will assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of Direct Supply's various software technology systems. The person will work with both our development and business unit teams to create integrated, cohesive systems.
Reports To: Engineering Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Define and refine system requirements and designs while working with a medium to large size development team.
- Provide oversight and ownership of multiple software systems, including system documentation and modeling of software systems.
- Work with other System Analysts to help ensure cohesive design and implementation of software systems.
- Build formal models to better understand and analyze large, complex systems.
- Able to work in an Agile/Scrum development environment and serve as a Product Owner for a development team
- Mentor junior engineers and teams to identify and solve complex technical problems.
- Foster teamwork & trust through technical expertise and desire to help others.
- Establish key performance indicators for systems and components.
- Work with development and testing team members on construction and validation of system requirements.